The David Fulton Creative Learning Series, edited by Pat Thomson, Julian Sefton Green and Naranee Ruthra Rajan.
- LEADING A CREATIVE SCHOOL: learning about lasting school change. Editor: Ethel Sanders
- TURNING PUPILS ONTO LEARNING: creative classrooms in action. Editor: Rob Elkington
- DEVELOPING CREATIVE CURRICULUM: innovative teachers at work. Editor: Nick Owen
- CREATIVE LEARNING TO MEET SPECIAL NEEDS: creative approaches in the classroom. Editor: Edward Sellman
- CREATIVE APPROACHES TO IMPROVING PARTICIPATION: Giving Learners a Say. Editor: Helen Manchester
SEFTON GREEN, J, BRESLER, L, JONES, K, THOMSON, P, eds., 2011. The Routledge International Handbook of Creative Learning. London: Routledge.
THOMSON, P, SEFTON-GREEN, J, eds., 2010. Researching creative learning. Methods and issues. London: Routledge.
The Get Wet project.